How to Make Sea Moss Original Gold:
- Rinse Moss thoroughly to remove any salt or naturally occuring debris
- Soak Moss in the best quality water (distilled, spring, or alkaline are most beneficial) for 3-6 hours. Refrigerate if leaving it out for more than 6 hours.
- Remove the moss and blend it with new purified water until creamy. For every one cup of Sea Moss use 2 cups of water. Add more water until desired viscosity. It will thicken once refrigerated.
- Refrigerate or freeze gel immediately. Refrigerated Gel will last for 3-4 weeks and frozen for 1 year.
*Note- We like to add a little bit of lime juice to add a little flavor and help it last longer.
Manafest Sea Moss Gel Can be used in Many different ways. Some of the most popular are:
- Straight out of the jar- With all the ocean flavor removed many people love just taking a couple tablespoons of it.
- Added to Smoothies- This is very popular if you have a morning smoothie routine. Just add 1-2 tablespoons and start repeating all the benefits.
- Added to almost anything- Most commonly used in smoothies,salad dressings, in soup broth (which doubles as a thickener), desserts, and even tea or coffee.
- Face Mask- Sea Moss Gel makes an excellent gentle face mask. It helps even out skin tone, blood circulation, skin tightening,and a healthy glow. Highly recommended and can even be used daily.
- Hair Mask- When done occasionally,leaving gel at the roots of your hair for 10 minutes can assist with stimulating,strengthening and energizing your scalp while leaving the roots of your hair feeling amazing once rinsed out.
Take 1-2 Tablespoons of Sea Moss Gel Daily
Refrigerate Sea Moss Gel as soon and you make it and give it a few hours in the refrigerator before using.
It will last for 3-4 weeks refrigerated.
You can also put it in freezer bags or ice trays and store in the freezer for months (ice trays are popular with our smoothie crowd).